Saturday, April 26, 2008

The cowgirl is coming, the cowgirl is coming...

My "crafting room" (that corner of the laundry room now filling with my small fabric and yarn stashes, boxes of buttons and trinkets for the surprise balls) is starting to have life for me. I'm no longer afraid of walking in to my corner and seeing my "dream-to-reality" to-do list scolding me because of inattention.

My body also is starting to cooperate. I'm tired but feeling better (gall bladder operations suck) and strength is returning. I've photographed some surprise balls and created a few cowgirl baskets.
So, my little idea may come to life yet. Tomorrow I hope to learn a bit more about html for the cowgirl web platform. Tucson cowgirl may be blossoming soon! I'm doing a little blogging, too, just to keep the writing/marketing juices flowing....

(But first, my bro joins us this week. Family, watching sunsets, eating good food all come first. Maybe I can try a short walk, too. Websites will wait another week.) Can't wait to see you, Stephen!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful little things.
Just remember to enjoy them!

jennifer said...

Have a nice visit with your brother! Family visits are always welcome. Glad to hear you are on the mend!